Monday, October 27, 2008

Crazy Eights

I was tagged by my friend Sarita. This is my first time ever being tagged so I am very excited!

Eight TV shows I like to watch:

  1. Day of Our Lives
  2. Charmed
  3. Amazing Race
  4. Eli Stone
  5. Scrubs
  6. Cold Case Files
  7. Law and Order
  8. 20/20

Eight restaurants where I like to eat:

  1. La Caille
  2. Jasmine
  3. Franck's
  4. Benihana's
  5. Boulevard
  6. Barbacoa
  7. The Old Spaghetti Factory
  8. McDonald's (love the fries)

Eight things that happened today:

  1. Woke up
  2. Showered
  3. Checked E-Mail
  4. Taught all morning
  5. Ate Lunch
  6. Taught all afternoon
  7. Faculty Meeting
  8. Corrected Homework

Eight things I'm looking forward to:

  1. Trick-or-Treating with my kids
  2. Nicholas' last soccer game that I plan to video, so stay tuned
  3. Anastasia announcing the saints in church
  4. Thanksgiving
  5. Molly Mouse
  6. Christmas
  7. Going to Disneyland in January
  8. Going to Turks and Caicos in July

Eight things on my wish list:

  1. A house keeper
  2. Loosing 10 pounds!!!
  3. Buying 100 more points in Bay Towers (a DVC resort)
  4. A digital video camera
  5. New mattress
  6. Grand Floridian Pillows
  7. Flannel Sheets
  8. A Cuban restaurant in SLC

People I tag:

Jaime, Trieste, Jolie, & Shirley

4 comments:

Clark, Jolie and Avery said...

When I read your list of how you spent your day it sounded just like how I used to spend my days and I was reminded of how much my life has changed. I do miss teaching at times and I know I will return to it someday. I'm keeping my teaching certificate current for that reason. But I am also enjoying this different season of my life and the opportunity to experience a different lifestyle. I'll have to write my crazy 8's now!

sarita said...

Who better to open up a Cuban restaurant in SLC than you and your mama! Just something to think about...

PoPo and AhGoon said...

A Cuban Restaurant in SLC - interesting! As Sarita said, you and your mother opening one. Think she'd like that idea?

Gonzalez Family said...

A Cuban restaurant in SLC opened by someone else. Not me! Come on people...me opening a restaurant I hate to cook unless it is desserts of course. Did everyone forget who cooks all our meals...Tony.