Sunday, October 19, 2008

Suggestions for a New Show

I am sick of school already and I have not even started. So much paper work just to get registered and so many tutorials since it is an online university it is not even funny. But good news I am staring season 5 of Charmed. And nothing says school than getting into a brain dead show. Hey I got into baseball getting my bachelors. So I plan to pick up another show for sure since I am starting my Masters. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

sarita said...

I LOVE Lost, but it isn't a brain dead show--it actually takes a lot of concentration! I've heard Gilmore Girls are good (my sis loves them), and The Office is pretty hilarious once you get to know the characters a little bit.

Unknown said...

Hi prima,

I'm soooo proud of you for setting up this blog....you dont know how much this means to me. It's very cool to see you do something like this.
love you always and cant wait to see you guys!!!