Saturday, October 4, 2008

10/4/08

I am planning to begin the Master of Education in Educational Adminstration in October through Grand Canyon University. It is a private Christian college in Phoneix, Arizona. I am doing an online program through them. I should be done by June of 2011. I hope many of you can come and see me walk in Phoneix, Arizona 3 years from now. I have never been to Phoneix and I hear it is a fun city so hopefully we wil C-YA there! Pray that I can balance work, school, motherhood, and being a wife.

2 comments:

Maria Luisa said...

Hi Liz,

CONGRTULATIONS!!
Of course YOU can do it!
See ya in 2011...I will be there cheering you on.

Thank you for sharing your family with me.
Love,
Mari

Po Po said...

Dear Liz,

Nice job on the familoy website! Good Luck on your masters program.

Love,
PoPo