We had a blast at the Columbus Day Party with the Henderson bunch.
Hopefully Tony and I can have more of these outings since it was nice to get out again and be around other adults and no kids. I found the cutest belt at Banana Republic to go with my outfit. Too bad I did not take any pictures but take my word for it it was cute!
This was the first snowy night here in Utah. Which means that would be the best night to have your car run out of juice and hope that your friends will come and bail you out. Thank God they did since my in-laws were at home asleep and never would have heard the phone. Still a fun night out.



2 comments:
We had more fun being with our grandchildren. We went to the movies and saw Beverly Hills Chihuahua. Its a cute movie. Oh and of course, we shopped till we dropped.
Snow in Salt Lake already? It seems too early for snow. We are in the 80's here. I have had to get used to having the winter holidays with sunshine, flowers, and NO SNOW! It still seems strange to me.
Post a Comment