Tony, Olivia, and I went to the Britney Spear's Concert at the Energy Solutions Arena. We parked across the street from the venue. The street was pretty much closed. There were 30+ semi trucks and buses on that street to carry all her stuff. We knew we were in for a great show! Bear with me there are a lot of pictures. Hey this was my 2nd concert and I LOVE BRITNEY!
The opening act was the Pussycat Dolls. They were awesome! They started the concert with Don't Cha. Now those girls no how to move and use their assets. Nicole was wearing the cutest outfit but once again unless you have that body why even try.
The video above is of the opening for the concert. The one that is talking as the Queen is Perez Hilton. It really was not a concert but a full on show.
As seen from the video this is how she came into the stage. It was so cool!
This is where she was singing "Circus".
She sang the ballad in her new C.D. which is great. It is called, "My Baby". 
She was lifted in an umbrella above the stage. It looked beautiful even though my acrophobia began and my hands started to sweat. But hey I was not up on the umbrella but her.
This picture s very significant for two reasons. This is the costume she used for singing "Toxic", which is one of my favorite songs from her. The other reason is that look at her, she has two kids and she has that body. Of course she works out like crazy and I don't but still I was hanging on to the fact that I had two kids and hence why I do not have the body of an 18 year old anymore. But now well she shot that theory out the window for me. I my next life I am coming back as her!
"Womanizer" was the encore number that she preformed. The show ended just as glamorous as it began.
I missed my Tuesday class but I felt not guilt because Britney did not disappoint. The $97.00 tickets were so worth it! Now if only some of my favorite boy-bands would come to Salt Lake to perform.










1 comment:
I guess you had to be there to appreciate the concert. The video from you tube was terrible - all I heard was screaming. The pictures were good. Glad Britney was worth the money you spent for the tickets.
Post a Comment